With the cost of education continually rising, obtaining a scholarship can significantly lessen the financial burden and open the door to endless opportunities. For Nepalese students, there are several fully funded scholarships available.
These scholarships not only cover tuition fees but also living expenses, airfares, and other costs associated with studying overseas. Here are five fully funded Nepal scholarships that can help you reach your academic dreams.
United World Colleges (UWC) Nepal Scholarships
Table of Contents
Opportunities for a world-class education are at your fingertips with the United World Colleges (UWC) Nepal Scholarships. The UWC Nepal National Committee provides these scholarships to Nepalese students, aged 16-19, who showcase exceptional academic prowess and leadership qualities.
- Citizenship of a USP member country (Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu)
- Meeting specific academic and English language proficiency requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to returning to your home country and contributing to its development
- Application periods vary depending on the scholarship program, but typically open in mid-year.
- Applications are submitted online through the USP website or via official channels in your home country.
- Required documents include academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, personal statement, and supporting documents demonstrating financial need or specific field-related achievements.
So, if you dream of exploring new cultures while pursuing an excellent education, the UWC Nepal Scholarships could be your passport to success.
Reach Oxford Scholarship for Nepalese Students
Dreaming of studying at one of the world’s top-ranking universities? The Reach Oxford Scholarship paves the way for Nepalese students to fulfill their academic aspirations at the prestigious University of Oxford.
- Must be a citizen of Nepal
- Have been offered admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Oxford for the upcoming academic year
- Demonstrate exceptional academic ability and intellectual potential
- Come from a low-income background and demonstrate financial need
- Be committed to returning to Nepal after graduation and contributing to the development of the country
- Full coverage of tuition fees, college fees, and living expenses
- Access to world-class education at one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Opportunity to study alongside leading academics and researchers in your chosen field
- Development of academic, personal, and professional skills
- Networking opportunities with fellow scholars from around the world
- Applications for the Reach Oxford Scholarship are typically open from October to February of the year preceding your desired start date at Oxford.
- You must first apply for admission to an undergraduate program at the University of Oxford through UCAS.
- If you are offered a place, you will be automatically considered for the Reach Oxford Scholarship.
- There is no separate application process for the scholarship, but you will be required to submit a financial statement and a personal statement outlining your academic achievements, financial need, and commitment to Nepal.
With the Reach Oxford Scholarship, the hallowed halls of Oxford could be just a successful application away!
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Nepalese Students
If you have your sights set on Europe and a commitment to academic excellence, these scholarships could be your ticket to a rewarding and enriching education. Not only do they cover your tuition, but they also include travel and installation costs, plus a monthly allowance for living expenses.
Eligibility criteria for Nepalese students:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Demonstrated academic excellence with strong grades.
- Relevant professional experience or research background (depending on the chosen program).
- Excellent English language skills.
- Strong motivation and commitment to the chosen field of study.
- Applications are typically submitted online through the EMJMD program website.
- Deadlines vary depending on the program, but generally fall between October and January.
- Required documents include transcripts, CV, letters of recommendation, and a motivation letter.
So, if you’re ready to embark on a transformative academic journey while exploring the rich cultural tapestry of Europe, the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships could be your key to unlocking these opportunities.
Read Also: Fully Funded Malaysia Scholarships.
Which country is easiest to get a fully funded scholarship?
When it comes to finding a country with the most opportunities for a fully funded scholarship, Canada is often cited as the best option. The Canadian government offers a variety of scholarships for international students, including the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship Program, and the International Experience Canada program. These scholarships cover all costs associated with studying in Canada, including tuition, books, living expenses, and travel costs.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
While there’s no guaranteed formula, here are some tips to increase your chances:
- Excel academically: Maintain high grades and demonstrate exceptional academic potential.
- Research scholarship opportunities: Find scholarships aligned with your field, study level, and career goals.
- Tailor your application: Showcase your unique achievements, experiences, and potential through essays and recommendation letters.
- Meet eligibility criteria: Ensure you fulfill all application requirements and deadlines.
- Highlight your contribution: Explain how your studies will benefit your community or field.
Remember, competition can be fierce. Apply to multiple programs and persistently improve your application.
How can I get a full scholarship in USA for Nepalese students?
Several options exist specifically for Nepalese students:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program (FFSP): Funded master’s or non-degree postgraduate programs, covering tuition, travel, and living expenses.
- Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (UGRAD): Fully funded undergraduate program for non-STEM fields.
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship: Partial scholarship (around $4,000) for undergraduate or graduate studies.
- University-specific scholarships: Many US universities offer merit-based scholarships for international students.
- Private scholarships: Research scholarships offered by NGOs, foundations, and other organizations focused on Nepalese students or specific fields.
How much does it cost to study in USA from Nepal?
Costs vary significantly depending on factors like university type, location, and program. Expect annual expenses ranging from $30,000 to $80,000 (tuition + living costs). Additional fees like application fees, travel, and health insurance might apply.
Which country is best for Nepalese students?
The “best” country depends on your individual priorities. Consider factors like academic opportunities, scholarship availability, career prospects, living costs, and cultural compatibility. Research different countries and programs to find the best fit for your needs and aspirations.
Remember, studying abroad requires thorough research, planning, and strong application skills. Utilize resources like USEF-Nepal (United States Educational Foundation in Nepal) and scholarships search engines to maximize your chances of success.
In sum, there are plenty of fully funded scholarships available for Nepalese students eager to broaden their academic horizons. Whether you aspire to experience the cultural diversity of the United World Colleges, step into the esteemed halls of Oxford, explore the vibrant Australian academic scene, undertake a joint degree at premier European universities, or immerse yourself in the American education system, there’s a scholarship out there for you. Each scholarship holds its unique requirements and benefits, yet they all offer one precious thing in common—an incredible opportunity to further your education without the hefty price tag. Remember, these scholarships value more than just academic prowess. They also highly regard leadership, community involvement, and a vision to make a difference. So, dare to dream big and reach for the stars. After all, your academic journey is not just about earning a degree; it’s about the unforgettable experiences, lifelong friendships, and the impact you will make on the world. Don’t miss out—seize the opportunity and apply today!