UK Tier 4 Student Visa Application Guideline
If you have the dream of studying in any of the Universities in the United Kingdom, then this article is for you.
If you have done any minor research at all, you would have definitely heard of the term the UK tier 4 student Visa permit.
So in this post I will be explaining all you need to know about the UK tier 4 visa and other requirements to study in the United Kingdom.
First of all, the United Kingdom tier four visa permit is a special visa package prepared for people who want to study in the United Kingdom for more than six months.
To be eligible to apply for the UK tier 4 visa permit, you must be at least sixteen years of age.
If you are planning to study in the United Kingdom but the program is less than six months, probably it is a seminar or training event, you should not go for the UK tier four visa permit as there are other packages waiting for you such as the short term study Visa and child study visa.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS TO STUDY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
To be eligible to apply for the UK tier 4 visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You should have a valid Nigerian International passport
- As said earlier, you have to be at least sixteen years of age.
- You must be able to write, speak and read the English language fluently
- You must have received admission from an institution in the United Kingdom and proceed to receive your Confirmation For Acceptance of Study (CAS)
- You must have the financial backing or an eligible Tier 4 sponsor.
DOCUMENTS THAT YOU WILL NEED WHILE APPLYING FOR THE UK TIER 4 STUDY VISA
Before starting with the application process, make sure you have the following documents in place.
- A valid International passport
- Biometric Identity Card (if you have any)
- Two recent passport photograph of the standard dimension
- English test certificate
- Bank statement of you or your sponsor
- A Valid Government signed birth certificate
- A signed letter from your financial sponsor
- For students who do not have a bank statement, the parents will be required to write a letter of permission that will allow their wards to use their bank statement
- Academic Technology Approval System (ATAS) certificate (if required)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UK TIER 4 STUDY VISA PERMIT IN 5 STEPS
Fill in the required information correctly and you will be sent an email to activate your account.
Open the link sent to your on a chrome browser for best user experience and fill the online application form
Pay a visa fee with your mastercard or Visa card and click continue to book an appointment where your documents will be submitted and reviewed.
On the appointed day, take your document to the venue you were given and always make sure to be on time.